Make Money Online the Easy Way
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links and I may get a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase. See my disclosure for more info.
Are you ready to learn 20 Passive Income Ways to Replace Your Income and Earn Cash Every Month? You may be looking for ways to supplement your income. However, if you stick with it and don’t give up, you should be able to completely replace your income. If you’ve been looking for passive income ideas so that you can start making more money you’ve come to the right place.
I didn’t have anyone to help me learn how to make money online. Everyone was charging hundreds for “courses” which was out of my reach. This blog and website are provided free because I wish someone would have done that for me!
What is Passive Income?
Learning how to make passive income can dramatically change your life. We are all going to earn money. Active income trades your time for money. Passive income comes in whether you “go to work” or not. Commit to this process and don’t quit until your passive income replaces your active income.
Don’t wait for a magic bullet where you push a button and wait for money. Put the effort in up front. Then you get to go enjoy your life and live off passive income!
It is going to take time to build passive income. It’s like putting a puzzle together. Each piece you add to the puzzle makes it more and more complete. Tapping into a variety of sources can help you get there a lot faster! The more streams of income you create, the quick you can replace your active income.
Thinking about what would happen if I could not go to work to earn active income was a scary feeling. As a single mom, that would not just have affected me but my kids as well. The more and more pieces I add to the puzzle the better I feel and more relaxed I become.
Are you ready to learn how to start earning passive income? Let’s look at some things about passive income to address some questions you may have. We have looked at what passive income is. Now we will look at the positives of earning passive income, smart passive income ideas, best passive income ideas for students, and the hard work that goes along with it.
Skip down if you’re ready to get started on your new adventure to completely replace your income!
How can I earn passive income online?
Earning passive income from multiple sources allows you to focus on what you WANT to spend your time on. That is a priceless feeling that cannot even be described. It’s kind of like if you found out you can eat every single thing you want and never gain weight or have any health problems. It feels amazing!
It’s easy to get lost in the giant maze of information of opportunities available. That is where I was. When I decided to quit looking for the Magic Bullet and just start creating smaller puzzle pieces toward my goal~everything changed!
It took me time. It took me some money to get it going. But I am going to share all of the FREE or cheap ways I used to start earning passive income.
It can take time and/or money to start on some passive income ideas, but trust me when I tell you, it is worth it.
Is is hard to make money online?
Some passive income takes just initial setup. Other passive income is completely hands off like interest on a saving account. Some passive income needs occassional social media posts. The more sources you have the more income you can make!
What are the best passive income ideas? How can I generate passive income?
Earning passive income is exciting! When you get your first check it’s euphoric!
Each of the ways below have benefits and drawbacks. Combine many of them to make the best big picture for your future. Each one is a new puzzle piece for you and moves you closer to your goal to replace your active income with passive income.
Next, let look at 20 sources of Passive Income to jumpstart your goals:
- Affiliate marketing-Post on Pinterest with affliate links. Write blogs or articles and place affiliate links in them using Bluehost for $3 a month. Use this free step-by-step blog post on Affliiate Links to guide you! Go to JVZOO or clickbanks to get personalized affiliate links and start making money! Go here for big jumpstart on Affliliate marketing to get started faster.
- Write Product Reviews– Go to Fiverr to set up your account and get started as a product reviewer. Receive free products and get paid to review them! Once you build up the orders, you can just be the middle person and hire others to do the active work.
- Make a huge passive affiliate income providing Software that makes marketing much easier for businesses to save them time and money using Presenter
- Sell digital products created on Canva and sold on Etsy using such as baby announcements, weddings, grocery lists, inspirational quotes, etc
- Create a blog-Generate a full-time income writing blogs posts using Bluehost for $3 a month. Use this free step-by-step blog post on Affliiate Links to guide you!
- Write a book or Ebook-Use Bookbolt or Scribble to create multiple books and ebooks one time and generate a life-time of passive income.
- Design an online store: see my site Treasure-Everyday as an example.
More Passive Income Sources
- Design Tshirts: Use Canva to design tshirts and upload them to printify You can then sell them on Etsy or Redbubble.
- Create computerized Voiceovers for Videos or text for business owners using Speechelo It’s all automated so you do almost no work and can make big bucks doing this for busy business owner who don’t have Speechelo!
- Earn tons of passive income generating traffic to your website and blog using this Traffic Booster and send traffic to other businesses for a fee
- Pay off your debt to save on credit card interest
- Dividends-you can buy portions of stocks slowly each month and be sure to select ones that pay out dividends to create long-term passive income.
- Earn cash back websites such as Rakuten or Swagbucks
- Rent out your car-you can use Turo or Getaround to earn passive income when you don’t need your car
- Sell Pictures make money with passive income from uploading photography of flowers, cityscapes, objects, etc and get paid anytime someone uses one of the pictures with this website
- Do Social Media Marketing for Businesses: List the service on Fiverr then hire others to do the marketing work
- Get paid just to read emails on Volutic while you watch TV!
- Rent out a room in your home-There are a lot of college students and people trying to save money. This makes this option win-win for both of you! Use this cash to create other passive income sources.
- Create an online course with Thinkific: Create your course then create Pins on Pinterest to advertise it. See my marriage course Magical Marriage in 21 Days as an example
- Get paid for Writing simple Content using this high-paying program then hire out a third party to reap passive income
In conclusion, there are tons of ways to make passive income. You just need to do one puzzle piece at a time. Before you know it your different slices of passive income will replace your active income!